Sunday, June 15, 2008

should is DIFFERENT with must.

Yes, i had an internship at excelso cafe. Now, this is something
that u don't see everyday right? haha and to be honest, I had a
blast!! ini loh salah satu program sekolah yg menyenangkan.
jadi selama 5 hari tu kt ngga ada yg sekolah, tapi ya ini magang.
i "worked" there with samantha; my crazy friend and joy.



At first, I was excited then when I got there, I was sooo nervous!
Sometimes my imagination goes wild and I thought about all these
crazy things that might happen, like I might spill drink to
a customer. Things like that. Well, I did break a glass though haha
and I had to pay Rp 35.000. They even wrote me a check! u know, to
prove I already paid that stupid glass..

From day 1 until day 5,I had try any possible jobs that I’m able to do.
From being a bartender to cleaning service. and I love every bits of it!
The best part is when we worked as a bartender and a chef.
Me & Sam spent most of our time in the kitchen and we
just can't wait to get the next order!! Especially when the customers ordered
dorry en oats, sandwhich, soup and pasta.



There are some things that i did not enjoy. They didn't know that
we ARE and we NEED to be treated like any other workers. They thought
we're just observing the way things go. So, it's a bit embarrassing
soalnya kita selalu nanya2 kita bolehnya ngapain aja~

I met new people with different attitudes. Ada mas-mas yg mirip Tora Sudiro
Haha then there’s this guy that looks gay-ish, but he’s kind so yea..
Hmm who else? Mas joko, gatot, oh ooh sam & I found a waiter that looks
like Ne-Yo! Seriously… I’m just joking ;p for girls, I remembered the
cashier girl, the nice chef and the “not so nice” chef, and my favorite…
the crappy voman (woman; v=w). She’s the manager and she’s a fun sucker.


**chris brown guy

Now I understand that making money is not that easy. Working is not
that fun either. This is what I SHOULD do: stop wasting my parents’ money
to buy stuffs that I don’t even need; i didn't say/write
MUST hahaha BUT, I also understand that instead
of working so hard, sometimes we need to just chill, sit back and enjoy
those things that we’ve earned. setuju?

oh tomorrow I'm going to Malang for 3 days. arrgh males tapi yaa gimana
lagi, ketemu sama cousins, aunts gt gt deh~ i guess i'll survive cause
in Malang ada vieza hihi. wisata kuliner!!

c u blog.

No comments: